The first meeting of the power swarm took place in 2018 . We are meeting once a month. You can find the slides from the past presentation here. Are you interested in presenting at a future event? Let us know by e-mailing email@example.com.
15th November | Value of Storage | Imperial College London
- Oliver Schmidt (Imperial): Projecting levelised cost of storage – a basis to determine future value?
- Katharina Doyle & Evangelos Gazis (Aurora): Aurora’s outlook on flexibility and battery storage
- Adrien Lebrun (Pivot Power): Degradation & Value of flexibility
- Charlie Blair (Gravitricity): Power storage as an infrastructure asset
- Nick Wood (Powervault): Powering the smart home – Valuing flexibility from residential storage
- Dan Gardiner (Imperial/ LSE): Effective policy options for domestic batteries in the UK
18th October | Modelling Renewables | Imperial College London
- Rob Gross (Imperial College): “The policy challenges for modellers around cost-reflective renewable energy”
- Stefanos Mavropoulos (Baringa): “Challenges in the market integration of renewables”
- Alasdair Bruce (National Grid): “Deep learning solar PV and carbon intensity forecasts”
- Phillip Bruner (Enian): “Case Studies Using Open Asset-Level Energy Data”
- Marina Valls (RenewableUK): “Various projects at RenewableUK”
- Iain Staffell (Imperial): “Renewables.ninja: A free, open model for the global output of renewable energy sources”