The first meeting of the power swarm took place in 2018 . We are meeting once a month. You can find the slides from the past presentation here. Are you interested in contributing? Let us know using the email group at email@example.com.
18th October | Modelling Renewables | Imperial College London
- Rob Gross (Imperial College): “The policy challenges for modellers around cost-reflective renewable energy”
- Stefanos Mavropoulos (Baringa): “Challenges in the market integration of renewables”
- Alasdair Bruce (National Grid): “Deep learning solar PV and carbon intensity forecasts”
- Phillip Bruner (Enian): “Case Studies Using Open Asset-Level Energy Data”
- Marina Valls (RenewableUK): “Various projects at RenewableUK”
- Iain Staffell (Imperial): “Renewables.ninja: A free, open model for the global output of renewable energy sources”